Order your yearbook online by clicking below.
Community Upload allows you to upload photos to the yearbook club through the ClassScene website.
Getting started is an easy three-step process!
1. Click on your school ’ s Community Upload Link “ Here ”
2. This will take you to classscene.com and input your school ’ s code 7284 into the Enter Code to Share Images with Your School field. Then Just Click Go.
3. Fill in your name, email and password, then follow the instructions for uploading and submitting your images to the yearbook club. It's that easy!
When you upload, Please tell us a bit about the photo in the description to help yearbook out. Thank you from the Chevron staff!
The Chevron staff would like to note their yearbook deadlines for the current school year. If you have any questions regarding the high school yearbook, please contact Mrs. Roxanne Bieler, yearbook club advisor, at the high school. All items listed below are due to her in room 227.
November 18, 2016: Senior Pictures Due
Please adhere to the following requirements for all senior pictures:
- pictures should be 1.75 x 2.5 inches
- head size should be 1 inch
- backgrounds may be any color
- please, classical or formal headshots only
- no black and white photos will be accepted, only color
- please make sure the photo is a glossy print
- no hats allowed
- no bare shoulders, strapless dresses or shirts
- no print t-shirts
November 13, 2015: Baby Pictures Due
November 13, 2015: Senior Overviews Due
December 19, 2015: Name Stamp Purchase Deadline